Tuesday, July 18, 2023

July 18, 2023 Pre NY Status TPOT

Update to 4H Bias after 5AM candle close

4H EU status
















Looking really good NFT here though price is near EQ already. Hopefully we get a 1:3 still later in NY after the news comes out.

4H GU status















We are still stuck in this range of 2 fractals hi and low. The FT bearish still holds and I actually took a trade here but my 1:3 is beyond the 4H low. We will see if it works out. There are a lot of 4H BISIs there that price can reach to. It's a question of whether or not my SL will be hit first which is at 25 pips. 
Here's a screenshot of my short position.














Wide stop at the high of the 4H range that made up 25 pips in total. We will see if this works out.

4H Swissy

Pretty much unchanged from pre-London KZ. I did not see any entries SFT pro trend but some may argue that there is a counter trend SFT. Yes there was but I personally will not take counter trades anymore and besides, that trade setup swept 4H low range, so if we are strict to follow TPOT, we will wait for 4H candle close first.


No comments: