Thursday, July 20, 2023

July 19, 2023 NY session EU Long Trade TPOT and Asia session Next Day Model trade

I took a long trade last NY session morning with EU as it was an NFT and a valid sweep on the 15min.

unfortunately it was a loss still but that's fine. -1R for the day and that is part of trading. We should know how to risk manage our losses both psychologically and financially.














A lot of people losing faith trading using TPOT but I wonder how they are getting the losses.
For me I will still continue making it as simple as possible sticking to max 2 trades per day total 1R 1% risk per day. Only GU, EU, Swissy.

On the side I am also learning the Next Day Model of the MMXM Trader and this is an even more less time consuming strategy but the fundamentals are more sound that TPOT I think since you really take the HTF Daily and Monthly and Weekly into consideration. See sample trade here for Asia.




No comments: